zaterdag 10 december 2011

WIP - Gaia, and further 3


This and last week I have done very little. First I have added a yellow layer and a little bit brown shadow added here and there.  I'm now started with the deepening of the hairs. Soon I will start with the body of Gaia.

Material: soft pastel (different brands) 
and Derwent pastel pencil light gray pastel paper
- Daler Rowney 98 lbs - 160 g/m2 
12 x 9 inches or 31 x 23 cm

Because the central heating in the drawing room does not work, I have chosen to temporarily just to stop painting. It's too cold to sit there for hours, despite a heavy sweater. In about two weeks the central heating is finished and then I can back down without I'm cold.

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Brrrr...don't like the sound of the cold...roll on your heating. But your painting is coming along nicely.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hurry up central heating, not nice to be so cold and it putting you off painting.
    Gaia is coming along well xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Gaia wordt prachtig, Renske. Succes verder met Gaia.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen